Find IT talent
Service delivery is digitizing, systems are aging, and new technologies are evolving at a stormy pace. At the same time, the shortage of good tech professionals is growing in an overheated IT sector. In order for an organization to continue to deal dynamically with rapid developments, modern and future-proof IT personnel are essential.
Young_Coders helps organizations find, train and mentor IT talent to become valuable tech professionals who boost the organization.
✅ Recruitment & selection of young professionals that fit your organization
✅ Custom tech training according to technology stack of your organization
✅ Comprehensive soft skills training
✅ Guidance from our success coaches
We find talents outside of traditional IT education. These high potentials come from every field of study imaginable. What binds them is their passion for technology and the ambition to start a great IT career.
Selected on cognition, programming knowledge and character, matched with a client that really suits them.
Our young professionals:
- Have a scientifically tested HBO+ level of thinking;
- Have been selected for character and work ethic;
- Already have relevant basic programming knowledge and experience;
- Can learn well and quickly and are highly motivated;
- Bring valuable knowledge from a variety of fields of study.
Our high potentials deserve top notch education. We stimulate their enthusiasm and the eagerness to learn something new every day with different forms of training.
- Customized tech training according to client’s technology stack.
- Optional tech training in our E-learning Academy.
- Lifelong learning with individual learning paths.
Top talents should be cherished. In addition to tech-skills, invest in the human side of work. All of our young professionals go through a comprehensive soft skills program and receive guidance from our success coaches.
- Soft skills two-day event
- Individual follow-up course soft skills
- Monthly visit from a success coach
- Accurate monitoring of progress
- Guidance towards permanent employment with the client
How we work
Curious about how we work with our clients? Review the steps to a successful partnership.
“Together, we will establish the FIWARE Academy to train the IT talents of the future.”
- Yvonne Kemmerling
Chairman Future City Foundation
“The Challengers we have found to be eager to learn, enthusiastic and committed. It’s nice to see these young people walking their new path with dedication.”
- Sonia Jennings
Member of the Board of CareCodex
“What appealed to me most about Young_Coders is that they don’t search by position, but by profile. Based on input from within the organization, what we expect from someone who fills such a role, you get a much better match; appropriate to the position and the company.”
- Marieke van Dalen
Manager online at the Dutch Land Registry (Kadaster)
“Young_Coders trains the talents that are sometimes hard for us to find. Because they don’t have an IT background yet, they look at issues in a different way, come up with unique ideas and are a valuable addition to our team right from the start.”